cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Used Book Book Haul

Friday, February 26, 2016

Used Book Book Haul

Since I've gotten sort of behind on my video uploading I decided that I'm going to do a blog post of this book haul. I haven't made a post like this in a while so I hope I'm not too rusty!


  • Benjamin Franklin: The Autobiography & Other Writings. I purchased this to extend my growing classics collection.
  • Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  • Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
  • So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
  • Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
  • The Freedom Writers Diary by The Freedom Writers with Erin Gruwell
  • The Brontes: Selected Poems

As you may have noticed a few of these are classics and if you know me personally you know that I've been slowly building up my classics collection. I think I'm close to being finished. If there are any you suggest I get or have read please comment below and tell me! 

Also if you have read any of these mentioned above comment and tell me what you thought of them! 


~Payton

Should I have included pictures???

No comments:

Post a Comment