cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: RIP Cory Monteith

Sunday, July 14, 2013

RIP Cory Monteith

OMG!! NO!! CAN'T BE TRUE, RIGHT?!
WRONG!!!

Sadly it's all true, Cory Monteith was found dead in his hotel room because he didn't check out on time. First thing I see when I log onto Facebook this morning is People Magazine's article, hoping it wasn't true and reading it anyway I was informed otherwise. Sadly the Glee star with big brown eyes named Finn Hudson, who was caught singing in the shower and blackmailed into joining the Glee club, is no longer with us.

I really wish this wasn't true and that it was a publicity stunt like Kim Khardasian's wedding and divorce within 72 days, but no, no it's not.

www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20717342,00.html
 These are some pictures of the famous Cory Monteith. Another sad realization is these are the last pictures we will ever see of him smiling/alive.

www.people.com/people/article/0,,20717317,00.html
The article that broke my heart because it confirmed everything I feared was real.

Ending on another link, someone posted a farewell letter and I would like to share it, keep in mind I had no part in writing this but I did read it and appreciated it very much. To whoever wrote it, because I only know your user name, THANK YOU!!

www.wattpad.com/20861938-rip-cory-monteith-1982-2013#.UeMTYVPjaWg

Along with what Taylor Swift tweeted, "speechless and for the worst reason", agreed Taylor.
May Lea Michele have the privacy she asked for, may Cory stay in our hearts and on our screens, may his family & close friends get the prayers they need for this tough time.

Rest In Peace Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment