cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Fall Break Plans

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Break Plans

Hey Loves, I decided to let you in on what I'm doing for my fall break since it is coming up this week. There are dress up days at school and free days. All I know so far is that Monday is Disney day, which let me say is a lot better than last year's Duck Dynasty Day/ Redneck Day. No I did not take part in that crazyness. Don't get me wrong I love Duck Dynasty and rednecks, two of which are my bestfriends hi S***n hi A***n and of course there's T***r, but the people at my school went so over the edge with it. No joke I almost told my mom that if I didn't make it home on time that she needed to come look for me in the forrest of people. BUT I am determined that this year will be fun! I am dressing up for Disney day. I don't know as what yet but I am. I have no clue what the rest of the week is.

Well that's enough about school, more about personal stuff right? Yes. I might be going to the movies with some friends, which doesn't sound very interesting but you see I don't leave my house much. I'm such a home body, I like being at home. I also enjoy being alone. Which sounds kind of depressing but it's really not. BUT I am so looking forward to it. S***n and his girlfriend are going along with me and A***n. No A***n is not my man friend. So yes I'm very excited about that. VERY. I recall VERY.

More about me and you guys? Of course. I plan on updating With Luck (Wattpad) and Twisted. I plan on adding more than just one chapter to both. I have really good plans for where I want Twisted to go, I have ideas forming in my head about With Luck. Also Life Plan over here! As of right now I have two more stories planned to go on my Wattpad, should I post them on here also? I want to know. I might decide to post on anyway but I'm not sure which one. Be on the look out for more to do with my stories coming up! Pictures, updates, insiders, etc, I'm sorry I haven't exactly been on the ball lately. Miley walked up naked and shoved me off to film a music video. Sorry not slamming her. 

I hope you guys enjoy this update. I know it's a little random, but feel free to comment, give me any ideas I like communication. Also what do you think of the videos? Should I post videos sometimes? Bye Loves

~Payton



No comments:

Post a Comment