cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Where Have I Been??

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Where Have I Been??

Hey Loves, I'm sure you're all wondering where I've been. I hope so anyway. If not well that's depressing. Anyway let's continue with this. 

My laptop battery went bad so now I have to keep it plugged up anytime I use it. Which isn't bad unless your room looks like mine. I had to clear a space on my desk to keep it at, which also isn't a bad thing but it was the getting there you see. I'm very organized, so organized in fact that I'm disfunctionally oragnized. If you didn't get my joke there I mean that all other places in my life are for the most part organized, BUT my room on the other hand is my lazy place. Yes it drives me crazy but not enough to change it. 

I don't like to find the time to clean my room. Actually I don't even try. I do try sometimes, that's what I was doing before I sat down to write this post or type rather. 

Also school has been kind of hectic. Projects, projects, projects. Spanish uses so many index cards, like OH MY STARS. I've used over 100 already. For Biology I had a project and made another blog for the presentation, which I did completly on my own. Thanks partner. I hope she doesn't see this lol. BUT in her defense I did kind of take over, but it was more of a 'I had to or we would have had nothing done' take over. 

You don't want to know all about my school life and why I had to make a blog about the Rough and Smooth ER of a cell. You want to know where I was. I was gone! I was trying to bring sexy back. JK I was just time consumed and let you guys fall behind :'( I'm sorry don't cry. I will try my best to be back I promise. Well that's all I have for right now Loves. Tomorrow and this weekend I will try and get caught up on some posts like another chapter of Twisted. MAYBE. Big maybe. I will try to get caught up on some posts though guys I promise to try and nothing more. 

Later Loves, 
Payton


No comments:

Post a Comment