cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: BETTER OFF FRIENDS

Friday, August 5, 2016

BETTER OFF FRIENDS

Originally I picked up this book because I am a sucker for the cliche "lifelong best friends who fall madly in love and never realize it" story line. Which is exactly what I was expecting and pretty much what I got out of this book. However, I did find that the way this book read was also really cliche. Levi moved into town in the middle of a school year and Macallan ended up showing him around and boom magical friendship. Eventually they realize they're best friends and what not. The chapters alternated between 2 POVs, Levi and Macallan, some which told back story some that didn't. 

Over all the book wasn't terrible and I enjoyed the time that I read it but I felt and still feel it had so much more potential. 


I ended up selling the book after I finished it. I definitely recommend it to younger audiences and anyone who loves contemporary romance. 

I gave this book 3/5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment