cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: LOVE LETTERS TO THE DEAD

Friday, August 5, 2016

LOVE LETTERS TO THE DEAD

  If you can read the blurb on this book it's by Stephen Chbosky, author of The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Anyone who's followed me for any length of time knows that Perks of Being A Wallflower is my favorite book of all time, so you can instantly guess why I was drawn to this book. 
  Upon reading the synopsis I thought to myself, "hey that sounds really good". 
  The book was very good except for the fact that the main character was grieving the death of her sister by trying to become her sister. 

I also felt like the main character was immature and that the plot and storyline was step up with a lot of potential but ultimately fell short. 

I gave this book 2/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment