cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

ME AND EARL AND THE DYING GIRL

I went into this book not sure what to expect. Many people compare it to TFIOS, which I see that comparison. I wanted to love this just as much if not more than TFIOS. 

  In the end I loved this book so much more than TFIOS. I do still have a passion for John Green's "modern classic" and John Green himself but I have also found a new favorite author. 

 If you don't know what MAEATDG is about...basically Greg doesn't have friends (or doesn't want them rather) except for Earl who is his co-worker/partner. A girl they both go to school with, named Rachel, gets diagnosed with cancer. Greg's mom then forcibly suggests Greg to go be her friend.

This book was hilarious even up until the last page. 

I gave it ****/5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment