cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Fandoms Fandoms and more Fandoms

Friday, October 25, 2013

Fandoms Fandoms and more Fandoms

  Sleepy Hollow

  Has anyone else been watching Sleepy Hollow?! It's amazing right?! Yes!! Except I think I'm behind on an episode. Crane is AWESOME!! So yeah if you're in love with this show you and I could be great friends. BTW there's a marathon this Saturday, October 26 2013 of it coming on FX starting at 1pm central time. Guess who's going to be tuned in? This girl. Hopefully. Unless I'm forced to leave my house.

Being Human

Am I the only one who's so ready for this next season?! SO EXCITED. Yeah we could also be good friends if you like this. Even the UK one which sadly got canceled but it's okay because we still love George, Annie, Mitchell, Nina, Hal, Tom, and Alex. Don't forget Eve 
Also Aiden, Josh, and Sally. Can't forget them. 
PSST, Mitchell and Alex are my favorites. Also Aiden is mine :)

American Horror Story
YES! I am a late bloomer on this :( I missed the 2nd season completely and I wanna see it SO BAD. As of right now Netflix doesn't have it and yes Netflix you suck right now. Evan Peters looks just like a kid in one of my classes. Which they are both hot. And yes I'm caught up with this season completely. How many more people are we going to kill off? 


TMI 
If you know what this is then you are my friend. No don't send me movie stuff. I'm not happy with the movie and no it is not amazing. The books are what I'm here for. So if you recognize the nod as saying I'm a badass and I recognize that you too are a badass then join me along. BTW if you don't know what TMI is, it's The Mortal Instruments, you should get out from under the rock you're living under. 



Well I think this is it for now Loves. Tv is the reason I haven't updated in a little bit also school is let's say tiring. I'm sitting in class posting this on my iPod right now. We have a sub and he's pretty cool. He's letting us watch House. Which also is a good show but people are taking a test so we have to wait for those slow test takers to finish first. Hince why this post is awesome. Also I wrote it but I have lots of time right now. Heck I might even start on chapter 15 of Twisted while I'm sitting here, or another chapter of With Luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment