cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Hello!! CHIPS

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello!! CHIPS

Hey Loves! Enjoying Fall Break 2013?? If you're on fall break that is. I hope you are I'm enjoying mine, GUYS I have found chips that are HEAVEN SENT!!! They're new from Lays, Cheesy Garlic Bread. OMG they are so good. I bought a small bag but I should've gotten a big one. So yes that is my Fall Break discovery.

Who's ready for the next chapter of Twisted? I know I am! I am really looking forward to writing it. I think it will be well enjoyed :D

I haven't worked on With Luck at all! I'm failing miserably with this story. I know exactly where I want it to go but I'm just being a lazy writer. :/ I gotta get back on the ball, Miley has gotten off of it with her naked self now. I make that joke too much. Anyway HELP ME with this story if you want I mean you don't have to. 

Well thats all I have for now so be looking for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment