cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Twisted Chapter 14

Friday, October 11, 2013

Twisted Chapter 14

A/N Hey Loves, I hope you've enjoyed your fall break, I know I have. I've especially enjoyed having the spare time to update Twisted. I sadly haven't gotten to update With Luck but I still have 2 days left so maybe! Well enough about that lets get to chapter 14.

*Shain’s POV*
I haven’t been able to sit still all day, I sit on the couch, I sit in my room, I sit in the kitchen, and even outside. I’m just so restless today. I’m glad I’m being allowed to slowly come back around, with the exception of Aiden of course. That sounds funny saying I’m allowed to do something, I’m never actually allowed to do anything I just do it. I haven’t talked to anyone all day. I haven’t thought about Alex, well I thought about her once. I thought that I would never want to burden anyone with that bitch because there is a special place in hell for her and no one can fill that spot.
My phone rang or vibrated in my pocket rather, it wasn’t a number that I recognized but it looked familiar, “hello.”
A familiar voice answered me, it was a girl but I wasn’t exactly sure who, “unlock the door I’m comin’ in.”
Well a little bit of company won’t hurt but I want to know who it is first. Thinking about the voice and the number the whole way through the house, I couldn’t figure out who it was.
As I put my hand on the door knob I suddenly remembered the number and the voice. Jennifer. Oh my God. My body moved faster than my brain could process and I opened the door.
“Miss me? Oh I knew you would, look at yourself you’re so happy you can’t even speak.”
She flung herself on me and kissed me, her mouth had an odd taste. Pulling away from her and hopefully keeping her at a safe distance, “Jennifer what are you doing here and what the hell did you eat.”
“Nothing you need to know about and I am here for you obviously.”
I was getting a little dizzy.
“Oh after that kiss you might want to sit down.”
“No worries I will,” I sat on the edge of the couch cushion. She walked over and was standing in front of me.
Speaking again, “Jennifer why are you here?”
She pouted, “you don’t sound happy to see me.”
“I’m not,” I stated it bluntly.
She bend down and tapped her finger on my nose, “we’ll just have to change that.”
Things are starting to get a little blurry, she got on top of me with her legs on either side, “Jennifer what are you doing?”
“Making you happy to see me, sweet ecstasy baby.” It hit me then, the taste.
“Did you drug me?”
“Shh just stop talking and let your body take over,” she said as she slid my shirt off.
“Give me my shirt back.”
She grinned with an evil smile, “earn it back.”
This is not going to end good, I’m losing myself and I now have no control over it.
She put her hand on my crotch, which I was hoping she wouldn’t notice, “seems like you’re already happy to see me.” She said it still smiling, I groaned because this couldn’t be happening.


*Paisley POV*
Knocking on the door and knowing Shain was home, “Shain open up.”
It was quiet for a couple minutes, I knocked harder and yelled at him again. He answered this time and sounded like he was in pain or trying to hide something, “I...can can’t right now…..it’s unlocked help me a little here.” Someone else added to what he said, “Shain you do not need any help!”
Why is Jennifer here? Knowing something wasn’t right I opened the door and found the problem.
“Jennifer what are you doing? Why are you here?”
Shain answering before she did, “I’ve..been wonder this the whole time, oh go ahead and tell her Jennifer, tell her you drugged me.”
Did I mention Jennifer was topless and wearing nothing but her underwear, Shain the same way.
“I am here to regain my place. Thanks for ruining my reunion. Nice to see you again to.”
“You know you’re not welcome here. Or anywhere for that matter.”
“Oh contraire”, she started smirking, “I’m welcome anywhere I want whether you like it or not”.
Shain speaking up then, he had his eyes closed and his head thrown back, “you’re not welcome here and you never will be.”
Jennifer looking at Shain, “oh stop acting like you’re not impressed.”
His eyes snapped open then and he raised his head, rather quickly, “I’m not so you can leave now, you’ve embarrassed  yourself enough.”
Jennifer who was now standing dropped her jaw to the floor and started slowly walking to the door stopped in front of me and spoke through gritted teeth, “you might think this is the end but it’s not the end of me.” Looking over at Shain before leaving she also spoke to him, “I’ll be back for you when your girlfriend in her bright shining armor isn’t around to save you.” With that she slammed the door and walked out. I walked over to the couch and sat beside Shain I was on the end of the cushion facing him at an angle.
“Shain next thing you know Alex will be coming back and begging for you”, I picked up Jennifer’s shirt off the floor. “Hey Shain are you gonna put this on and dance around the house?”
We both laughed and he finally said, “no I’m gonna save it for a girl.”
“Then you should buy her some matching bottoms.”
He stopped and walked into his room only to return holding something.

*Shain’s POV*
Paisley looked at me with those clear blue eyes and said, “then you should buy her some matching bottoms.”
I remembered something in my room that I knew she would remember. So I got up and went into my room and opened a draw from my dresser and dug around in the back until I found what I was looking for. A pair of black lace panties. I walked back into the living room holding them.
“Hey Paisley I don’t think I should buy any when I already have some.” I held them up and she just looked at me, “can I er see those?” I tossed them to her. She looked at em and then at the size on the tag and then she handed them back to be, I was now sitting in the chair beside the couch.
She wasn’t looking at me, “look familiar?”
She still didn’t look at me but she answered me, “those are mine.”
“Yes.”
“I’ve been looking for them and they were here the whole time….where I left them.”
I continued where she left off, “that night.”
She was now looking at her lap, playing with her hands and picking at the skin beside them like she does when she’s nervous or in an uncomfortable situation, “why did you keep them and not give them back?”
“I don’t think it would have went over well if I’d have given them back with your dad home or Aiden there.”
“He works and you know where I live. Marissa”, her stepmom, “is just kinda there she doesn’t really matter.”
“Did you really want to bring it back up? After we decided not to bring it back up. I know you told Jennifer because she asked me how I could betray Alex like that. Didn’t seem like you got the bad end of the deal now does it? I’m not the one who didn’t keep the promise. So I don’t think I’m the one who has explaining to do.”
She was looking at me now but her hands were still shaking, “I told her because we didn’t use any sort of protection.” She closed her eyes and sighed. “ Shain I was scared.”
I moved to sit beside her again and held her chin, “Paisley honey I would never let anything happen to you but we can’t take it back.”
“I know”, it was barely above a whisper.
“Shain how can you fall for two people and not know which one you fell harder for?”
“I’ve asked myself that same question everyday and I found that I shouldn’t have ventured that far from home.”
“I am at home with both.”
“I don’t know what to tell you there. Follow your heart but don’t forget to take your brain with you.”


Wow, So where are we going from here? What is going to happen? Actually I don't even know. Ahhh that's bad. Well here's the picture for this chapter.


No comments:

Post a Comment