cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare Review

Saturday, August 31, 2013

City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare Review

AHHHH!!! Book 4 was not a let down! Way to go Cassandra! THANK YOU! 

I loved how Simon was a much bigger part of the story in this book and that he had his own story!
 I like that he wasn't just on the sidelines. That ending!! OMG. So intense! I couldn't put it down! I seriously read almost 200 pages in one day. Which is a lot for me. I liked that Clary keeps maturing as the series goes on, she's not as naive anymore. Isabelle and Simon, like are they going to be a thing now? I hope! Kyle and Maia, will an old flame be sparked again?? Maybe. IDK! I want to knoow!!!
Obviously I give this book 5 stars ***** 
Go pick the series up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment