cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Twisted Chapter 7

Friday, August 2, 2013

Twisted Chapter 7

A/N Hey Loves! Here's chapter 7 of Twisted. I'm going to add a picture of a quote that I think goes perfectly with this chapter. So see ya at the bottom of the page.


*Paisley POV*
“If we’re all getting back together then where are we going?”
“That’s a good question, we got kicked out of the parking lot.” Jace said.
Aiden was quiet for a second, it was so odd seeing him in the passenger seat for once. “We're gonna find a new parking lot, behind my granddad’s store. He gave me permission to use it anytime, so therefore unless we’re doing illegal crap the cops can’t tell us to leave because we have owner permission.”
“Actually, they can if they feel we’re suspicious, but they’d use some lame loitering excuse.” I believe I just burst his bubble.
Aiden has really matured since, well even before we started dating, but now it’s just like who are you? Are you the same Aiden I knew a year ago?
*Flashback* *Paisley POV*
*6 months ago*
Me, Alex, and Jennifer are going to eat lunch together. This is the first time in a while. They don't really speak anymore. They disagree on everything. Aiden, Shain, who dates who, yeah you get the idea. Alex doesn't think Aiden is good enough for me, let alone a good person but she hangs out with him because of Shain. It’s really hard to hang out with her because of what has recently happened between Shain and I. Considering that this is like their fourth time dating I’m not sure exactly how bad I should feel about it. I guess they haven’t figured out that getting back together with an ex is like reading a book again, you know exactly how it’s going to end.
Jennifer on the other hand loves that I like Aiden. She thinks we’re perfect for eachother. I think she just wants me to have a boyfriend so I can be distracted by him. Aiden and I have the chemistry but not enough to start a flame, in my opinion. I mean I like him, but I’m pretty sure he just likes to annoy the shit out of me. He insulted my ass. How do you insult someone’s ass and expect them not to get offended?
Our food just arrived a few minutes ago, we didn't really get the chance to talk because of the waiter. I think his name is Chase but anyway he keeps flirting with Jennifer, a lot.
Alex spoke first because she is just that damn nosy about everyone’s personal life, “So Paisley has Aiden made any moves yet?” Ugh she had to go there.
I blushed automatically because I hated talking about him like that.
“No, no he hasn’t. He skyped me the other night.” I smiled like an idiot, I couldn't help it. He has this crazy effect on me, I just don’t even know.
Alex giggled and Jennifer snickered but spoke first, “Oh they had skype sex!”
I couldn't help but laugh at their stupidity, which didn't help my case any.
“No we didn't.” They're both waiting on me to say I traded in my V card, but I can’t exactly. I prefer to keep people non-mad at me. Oh here come the guilty butterflies again.
“Okay okay if you didn't have Skype sex then what did ya’ll talk about?” Alex asked.
“Everything. He got a truck, he doesn't have to borrow his mom’s car anymore. Is it bad that I really like his truck,” I laughed. Okay so maybe I enjoy talking about him like this a little bit. “It’s a white Ford F150, 1995 model to be exact. Yes I know I know too much about his truck. He tried to show me but when he walked outside his connection got really bad so the picture was kind of pixely.” I spilled what I wanted to for the moment, and thank goodness the waiter came back again, yes his name is Chase. He was bringing us our receipts, he gave Jennifer her’s last and smiled as he handed it to her, all she did was say “yes.”
As Chase the flirty waiter guy walked away we started questioning Jennifer like she’d just been suspected for committing murder.
“Did he just ask you out on a date?” I gushed.
“With his number and a smiley face!” Jennifer added.
Alex paid and left, she had to go see Shain, of course. I turned to look at Jennifer, “I’ve got to admit this to you and you can’t tell anyone, especially Alex.”
“This is about Shain isn't it?” She looked back at me directly in the eyes.
“Yeah.”
“Spill it, now”
“.....I kinda..well..”
“Oh. My. Chickens. Did you sleep with him?”
I nodded.
“When!”
“Two weeks ago, it wasn't intentional I swear!”
*Flashback Over*



We were in the parking lot waiting on Milk, Ian of course was already here. Aiden and I slipped into the alley way, this time it was his back against the wall, not mine. We haven't kissed yet we were just kinda looking at each other.
Our lips finally met and it was like Heaven.
“I wasn't going to pulverize him earlier you know.” Aiden broke the silence.
“Good, I wasn't going to stand back and watch you either,” I laughed.
He smiled but kissed me back. His hands on my hips as we were all over each other, my hands were on his chest as his hands started slipping up my shirt. I grabbed his hands and pushed them away.
“Just let me see.”
“No.”
“Why.”
“You’ll get mad all over again.”
He let out an aggravated sigh and lowered his head to look down at me, “Paisley just let me see.”
“Fine,” I said as my shirt got lifted up and he saw the bruises Shain left on me. He looked at me but didn't say anything. I tried to kiss him again but I had a lump in my throat so I just hugged him. He was rubbing circles between my shoulder blades. I sniffed and let out the breath I was apparently holding.
“He’s not the same anymore.” I cried harder
“I know,” is all he said.
“I don't wanna lose him again.”
“Sometimes we have to give up things we don’t want to in order to see what’s good for us.”
I looked up at him, “Still doesn't mean you can’t fight for what feels right at the time.”
“It also doesn't mean that you’re going to know that before victory or defeat either.”
“I can try.”
“If he isn't fighting to keep you then why are you fighting to stay?”
“I don't know, do you know how many times I've wondered the same thing? I’d like to know why I need him around, but I don’t. Aiden, I can’t let go just yet and I can’t just walk away and not look back. If I did it’d be a miracle. I know it’d probably be better off but theres always a fight between what I know and what I feel.”
He just stared at me not knowing what to say, he didn't pursue any other kind of conversation. He just turned his head and walked away not bothering to see if I’d followed or not.

A/N So whatcha think Loves? Will Aiden and Paisley stay together?
Here's the quote



No comments:

Post a Comment