cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Twisted Chapter 9

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Twisted Chapter 9

A/N Sorry this update took a while. School started and I'm slowly getting a good balance going. Chapter 10 is almost finished so it will be up soon. So please bare with me as I'm getting my balance set up. Well here it is Loves, enjoy :)

*Keylee’s Pov*
Paisley had taken all she could take and hit her breaking point last night. I never imagined Aiden being the one thing that made her snap. I realized he’s her saving grace, her steady ground in the tornado. She might be able to live without him, but not forever.
She’s been pacing my house the whole time not being able to sit still. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her, but I had to be the strong one so therefore the tears I wanted to cry with her I couldn’t.
“Before I ruin your whole night tell me about Jace already!”
“Okay okay, oh I’m not sure I should,” I internally debated, “oh but I want to.”
“You should!”
Getting up and walking to better lighting like the bathroom I close the door and took my makeup off to reveal the greenish colored bruise that was now smaller.
“Okay open the door and don’t scream.” I said
Paisley slowly turned the knob and opened the door, “oh my chickens! Did Jace do that?”
Not being able to look her in the eye I mumbled, “Yeah.”
*Flashback*
The phone rang, I didn’t want to answer it knowing it was Jace so I took it off the hook for it to quit ringing. My grandparents still had a wire attached phone so I did it with ease. Smiling when I heard Jace talking to the table. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing. He still hasn’t figured out that I do that after we’ve been arguing. I can’t help how stupid he is, if you’re stupid enough to take a girl to the mall who isn’t your girlfriend then you are too stupid to have a girlfriend. Yes Jace cheated on me, more than once.
I listened to Jace continue to talk to the table like he thought I was actually there, what I couldn’t figure out was why he hadn’t hung up yet. On the other end of the line he was pouring his heart out and I was sitting here confused when all of a sudden he said, “turn around.” That’s when it all suddenly made sense. I turned to see him standing in front of my living room windows. I froze knowing I’d been caught and when I realized the door was unlocked it was too late he was already standing in front of me.
“Do you still love me?” He was looking at me with those blue eyes with his head tilted. I just stood there before finding an answer.
Weakly, “yeah.”
“Will you give me another chance?”
Turning my back to him, “no,” and I walked away, hearing him follow me I bolted for the bathroom and locked the door. I knew he couldn’t get in because he wasn’t that strong, he might have big biceps but not that big.
“Keylee open the door.” Even though that tan leather jacket and those blue eyes still make my knees weak I couldn’t open that door.
“Why won’t you open the door.”
“You’re not worth it.” I snapped as I was quietly unlocking the window. I started pacing after I opened it and locked it into place so it wouldn’t slam shut and ruin my whole plan.
“I don’t believe that’s what you were saying two months ago,” you could hear the egoistic smile in his voice.
Turning the faucet on and quickly washing my hands for the noise. You could hear him lean up against the door with both arms as he started repeating what I had told him in the backseat of his car. I slowly stood on top of the toilet and unlocked the window as I held it to keep it from shutting. I slipped out the window and quietly shut it back. I eased myself away from the window and off the low part of the roof to the deck.
Letting myself out of the backyard I eased into the garage and waited for Jace to give up and leave. Knowing I’d be here awhile I sat down on my granddad’s couch. I could be in the air conditioned garage all the until I needed a shower, I had a stocked fridge and a half bath.
Sometime later I fell asleep sitting up with my back against the arm of the couch and my head leaned over on the back.
I was woken up by someone kissing my neck, Jace.
“Remember when I kissed you there,” he moved to my jawline, “and there,” he moved to my collarbone, “Oh let’s not forget there.”
“Jace what are you doing?”
“Letting you remember,” I tried to stand but he pulled me back.
“I can remember fine on my own thanks, Jace go home.” He grabbed my hand and stood up, “gladly.”
“Not with me.”
“Well dang I thought I was getting somewhere.”
“No you’re not.”
He sighed, “ I would like to try again.”
“Which part? The part where you screwed three different girls in your bedroom or the part where you had a little blonde at the mall? Oh and lets not forget the hooker. Oh and let me remind you of the girl who you went to see right after our first kiss.” I tried to get the rest out but my voice cracked, cue the tears.
He looked at the floor like a puppy who’d been scolded, “I didn’t realize I’d fall for you.”
“And how long did that take you to figure out? Jace it was two weeks ago! I’d try to let it slide and I’d tried, you wanna know who’s done trying Jace? Why don’t you ask the girl who bawled her eyes out in the shower. Why don’t you ask the girl who’s pillowcases and sheets are tear stained. Or maybe you should ask the girl who wore your hoody and got mascara on the sleeves that won’t come out! Jace I trusted you more than anyone else.”
He was still looking at the floor, he’d shed his jacket at some point and now he was in just his jeans and a maroon v-neck t-shirt.
“I don’t wanna ruin what we have.” Still looking at the floor.
“Well you shattered it.”
“I wish I could take it back.”
“YOU CAN’T TAKE BACK SCREWING AROUND!”
He was suddenly right in front of me, “I can damn well try Keylee. I may not be the perfect guy and yeah I make mistakes and yeah lovin’ me could give you a heap of trouble and leave you at a dead end street but I’m trying. That’s all you can ask for right? Is for me to try. What do you expect from a guy who was never taught to love anyone but himself?”
“I expected someone to try a little harder. You know how long it had been since I’d seen you smile the way you smiled that day at the mall? Months. Your smile is what I loved the most about you, but it’s also what tore me down because I wasn’t the reason for that smile.”
“Oh but you were. Yes I saw everything you purchased to, nice lace bra by the way. When I was lookin’ for you earlier I saw it hanging in your closet with the price tag on it, I saw the lace underwear to match. You got more than one pair that day to. You never wore em.”
Embarrassed and looking at the floor, “they were for you. I bought them to wear for you.”
“You should know you don’t need those to turn me on.” He turned and walked away, but before he got too far from me, “So did the other chicks have lingerie for you to but you’re bored with it now? Is that what you’re saying?”
Next thing I knew I was backed further against the wall holding my cheek. He bent down, “you should really learn to stop playing with fire, someone always has to hold the matches and unless it’s you, you’ll get burned. Honey I’d hate to see that pretty face get burned. ”With that he left without another word.
*Flashback over*

“Which part of his ass should I kick first?”

A/N Enjoy Loves! I don't have a picture for this chapter, sorry! I will try my hardest to have some extras. Later Loves!
Contact me, tweet me, email me, follow me on wattpad:

No comments:

Post a Comment