cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Opal By Jennifer L Armentrout Review

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Opal By Jennifer L Armentrout Review

First off...

OMG!!!!
Like what?! No!
Amazing!

Whew ok. So Apparently I'm not over my fandom. I purposely waited all night to post this because internally I was going crazy! 3rd book did not disappoint! No cliche ending at all, with the exception of foreshadowing off course. Yes there a was a ton of foreshadowing especially in the last 100 pages, yes I read over 100 pages yesterday just to finish that book. OMG. I seriously was hyperventilating. Ok maybe not but I wanted to, maybe I was internally but STILL OMG. Daemon is still just as sexy as ever! Dee well she's a story of her own. Ash, still a bitch. Andrew? Well he's Andrew. Matthew, we see more of him and I can now say I like Matthew's character. Blake? Umm *SPOILER ALERT* He's back! Along with Dawson! Dawson is finally back. I love Dawson! Even though we only get to talk to him in the 3rd book so far he's amazing! I love his personality. He's like an emotionally open Daemon. Ah yes I have to talk about Katy, Katy is more mature. She's changed but she still has her weak moments that the people around her don't see. We all have our weak moments but she doesn't show them for fear of putting the others in danger, which considering the situation at hand is pretty damn amazing. Anyway if you haven't read this Obsidian or Onyx read them!!!
The 4th book origin is coming out in August of this year! On the 27th!! How awesome??? The 5th book so far is untitled but sadly its the last book :( after that no more Daemon and Katy. Unless the author starts a spin off with Dawson and Beth, or something. Well that's it for now so bye Loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment