cookieChoices = {}; Payton's Blog: Twisted Chapter 10

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Twisted Chapter 10

A/N Hey Loves! Sorry about being a little late! I thought I had already posted chapter 10. Sorry Loves. Chapter 11 is coming soon. Not sure how much longer but I haven't started writing it yet, but I do have an idea on how start it :) Anyway! Enjoy Loves!





~Present~ *Paisley POV*

So far Keylee had done everything but tie me down. 

“I’ll kill him!” I kept yelling but she kept saying she couldn’t let me do that, someone is going to get a beat down!

“Paisley you can’t kill him, it’s illegal.”

“Illegal my ass!”

“Do you sleep through Criminal Minds?”

“Only sometimes, just the season wher-” I was cut off by my phone ringing. Yes I was actually going to answer now. We see what accidentally not answering your phone does. Actually my phone is on vibrate right now. So I could have missed a couple texts

2 missed calls- Aiden

5 texts- Aiden

We need to talk. Soon - Two hours ago

Don’t ignore me. - One hour and a half ago

1st missed call

Paisley answer the phone. - One hour ago

Ok now you’re makin’ me feel possessive. - One hour ago

2nd missed call

Well I guess you’ll talk to me when you’re ready, I’ll be awake. 




“Keylee look at this.” I moved to sit beside her.

She looked at me, green eyes full of honesty, “Paisley go call him, you’ll regret it if you don’t.”

I nodded and slipped out the backdoor. Dialing the familiar number I waited. Not long, it only rang twice.

“Hey.”

There was a thankful sigh on the other end. “I didn’t think you’d call me.” You could tell he was outside by the birds chirping in the background.

“I’ll always call you back.”

“I shouldn’t have walked away in the alley.”

“Aiden you need time to.”

“Why didn’t you follow me out?”

“Why didn’t you look back?”

“I thought you were behind me.”

“I thought you’d come back.”

“You cried didn’t you?”

I was silent.

“Geez Paisley, you never break down.”

“I know. Sometimes you just can’t help it. Everyone needs a good cry and everyone needs their moments, sometimes it happens at once.”

“.....What happened to me being your comfort zone?”

“What do you mean?”

“Everyone knew when times got tough on you, you ran to me. When you and Shain argued, you ran to me. When Tucker dropped you like a hot potato, I was your comfort zone. When everything fell apart, I was the one you called, not Shain. It used to seem that you wanted me to keep you safe from the big bad world and now I don’t. It’s like you hide all the bad things again. There’s a reason the word ‘Faith’ is on the ring, I know you want to remember her but you need to remember one thing.”

Drawing a deep breath, “what’s that?”

“Your problems are my problems to.”

“I can’t run to everyone else when I cross a bridge.”

“And you can’t get back up on your own if you go over the edge.”

“I can try.”

“Or drown.”

“I know how to swim.”

“I know CPR.”

“Are you saying you want me to drown so you can save me by kissing me?” I laughed.

He laughed, “yes, if you want me to.”

“Five minutes?”

“Make it twenty and I’m there.”

“Aiden?”

“What?”

“I’m carless.”

“Even better.”

When we hung up I told Keylee where I was going and that Aiden was on his way here. I told her about our conversation and she agreed that after something like that we should see each other in person anyway. I liked how she always hinted at what was best for me but never shoved it into my face.

When Aiden got to Keylee’s house he had to park at the end if the road and walk up, which didn’t bother me any, I liked walking and talking for some reason. Keylee’s grandparents didn’t even know that Aiden was showing up, and at five in the morning they didn’t need to.

Telling Keylee bye and Aiden promising her that I won’t go missing in the night we left. 

Walking back to Aiden’s truck gave me butterflies in my stomach and I didn’t know why, but they were good butterflies, not the ones that give you gas or make your stomach cramp up. We weren’t holding hands, we weren’t normal like that, but doesn’t everyone say their relationship isn’t normal? Up until that break-up that makes you realize you’re the same as everyone else. I hate thoughts like that, they make me worry about being mundane. It’s certainly not a weak point, more like a pet peeve.

“Paisley, what are you thinking about?”

“Why? Did I have that lost-in-thought-look again?”

“Yes.”

“I was thinking about how we don’t hold hands because we aren’t normal like that. Then I had one of those thoughts everyone hates.”

“Like what?”

“The doesn’t everyone think their relationship isn’t normal until they break up and you realize that you’re just as normal as everyone else.”

He kind of squinted and stared straight ahead, “I don’t see us breaking up, anytime soon that is, unless you have other plans.”

He was now looking down at me with those gorgeous blue eyes hoping I didn’t have other plans. 

“No I don’t have any other plans. Aiden do you worry about Shain?”

“Well..depends on what you mean by worry?”

“About me and Shain.”

He looked down at his feet like a middle schooler who just got handed his first detention slip, “sometimes but I wanna admit it.”

“You shouldn’t worry about it, I loved you first. Don’t take what I mean by that wrong, he treated me like a sister and I treated him like a brother. That kind of love. The love we have is different. Very different. Meeting you was destiny, getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was out of my hands. I don’t know about you but that isn’t going away.”

His eyes sparkled, “ I-I think that’s the first time you’ve told me you loved me.”

Dimple smiling, “Consider yourself lucky, I don’t say it often but when I do you better damn well believe it. Because sometimes you don’t get another one.”

“....I hope to get another one.”

“You will.”

“No I’m serious. Like one day possibly when we’re married I want to wake up in a California king bed and look over to see you peacefully sleeping and think how did I end up with this amazing blessing. Then the alarm can go off or not, heck maybe a baby will cry and you’ll wake up and ask what I’m thinking about. I’ll say you but of course you’ll laugh and call me a liar. I would spend a thousand nights in Hell for that. Even for one moment. I’d die for you and you’d live you for me. Because I don’t believe it could go the other way around, I’d go insane.”

There was no words I could find to be spoken so being in his truck now I moved over to him, my hips straddling his I kiss him full force. Unbuttoning his black leather jacket and throwing it into the floorboard, somehow I lost my shirt. He stopped as if asking for permission to continue I answer by playing with the hem of his thin navy blue shirt. I was obviously in control, it seemed he didn’t mind until he turned and I was laid back. Supporting himself with his hands on each side of me on the seats so he wouldn’t crush me with his weight. Taking his shirt off for him and finding my hands all over his torso. My hair got pulled out of it’s ponytail to fall around my shoulders, his hands were getting tangled in it. We had both kicked our shoes off already, having no clue where they landed. My fingers were in the waistband of his jeans, as they always were when we kissed. I smiled, “this is not talking.”

He smiled with me, “So I’ve noticed.”

“I think enough has been said.”

“Most definitely.”

“So does that mean you won’t worry about Shain anymore?”

“No, not at all. I’ll never stop worrying about things, but you’ll always top the list.”

“I worry about you too. I have dreams about you.”

“What kind of dreams?”

“Crazy ones. You fall off cliffs and I can’t run fast enough, or where I hurt you like stab you for no apparent reason.”

He released a concerned sigh, “that almost makes me afraid for my safety.”

“I would never hurt you.”

“That goes two ways.”

“Speaking of you need to have a talk with Jace.”

“Why.’

“He can tell you.”

“I can’t have a talk with someone if I don’t know what I’m supposed to be talking about.”

“Keylee, that’s what.”

….

Finally home after what feels like forever. Yes it’s six in the morning and yes I am very tired.

I slept til almost three in the afternoon with no questions asked. Don’t know how that happened but it did. I feel like yesterday was never ending.


A/N Hope you enjoyed it! I will try my hardest to update chapter 11 quickly! 






No comments:

Post a Comment